Our Exciting News!
- Check out the January monthly blog on the Science of Habits. Read all about this topic in our Blog section, or click here for the printable pdf.
- Nadine Burke Harris’s TED talk on How Childhood Trauma Affects Health Across a Lifetime has been added to our Resources page.
- We added Social Determinants of Health: The Canadian Facts in our Popular Media Resources section.
We are preparing our first webinar for the Not Myself Today campaign, run by Partners for Mental Health. Stay tuned in the Spring of 2016!Not Myself Today is an annual campaign that helps companies and organizations build mentally healthy workplaces by equipping senior leaders, human resources, managers and employees with activities, tools and resources focused on these outcomes: increased awareness and knowledge of mental health; reduced stigma; and fostering safe and supportive workplace environments. They have had over 300 companies and organizations participate in this initiative since inception. You can learn more about the initiative at www.notmyselftoday.ca
We are also in the process of gathering and building our reference library, so check out our resource section and please send in any references you think we should add to our pages!
- Dec.31.15 will be the launch of our first monthly blog. Our blogs will be on topics that highlight the connection between mental and physical health, referencing evidence-based research and with specific practical tips on how to use the information.
- We added a Frequently Asked Questions Page for quick reference- check it out!